Current Open Positions
Passionate about working with and having an impact on family and kids?
Do you thrive in new environments and love supporting the needs of families?
Have a love for art, music, child development, technology, or education that you can’t wait to share?
Believe the world needs more family-friendly environments?
Ready to have a career-defining internship?
We value having divergent thinkers who bring different knowledge, experiences, and viewpoints to the table at Collab&Play. We strongly encourage business, marketing, pr and child development students or recent graduates to apply.
About The Position
We are currently hiring an awesome team of Brand Ambassadors to be the face of our company and promote our services.
If you are a SAHM (Stay at Home Mom), looking for an entrepreneurial path or simply transitioning jobs or careers, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
You set your own schedule, we work remotely, and you will have access to exponential growth within this company if you bring to the table enthusiasm, passion and results.
If you enjoy communicating with customers both online and offline, we would like to meet you.
To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you may need to attend trade shows, networking and events to showcase our company.
You should also be a social media user, with the ability to advertise our services and answer client queries online.
INFANT & TODDLER TEACHERS (On-call, PT, FT)
About The Position
We are currently hiring a team of Infant/Toddler Teachers to be the face of our company and provide high-quality care to all the children we serve.
As a member of the Collab&Play Team, staff members are expected to:
- Support Collab&Play purpose
- Serve as role models and mentors for other Collab&Play teaching staff
- Assist in keeping the play area running as smoothly as possible by willingly helping out other teachers when necessary to maintain the required ratio
- Serve as brand ambassadors of the Collab&Play team when out in the community or while attending college classes or Child Development Conferences
- Maintain current certifications in Infant/Child/Adult First Aid and CPR
We are currently hiring an awesome team of Interns that can gain first hand experience in this unique startup!
Passionate about working with and having an impact on family and kids? Do you thrive in new environments and love supporting the needs of families? Have a love for art, music, child development, technology, or education that you can’t wait to share? Believe the world needs more family-friendly environments? Ready to have a career-defining internship?
We are looking for students that feel deeply connected to social entrepreneurship, women and children development.
We value having divergent thinkers who bring different knowledge, experiences and viewpoints to the table at Collab&Play. We strongly encourage business, marketing, pr and child development students or recent graduates to apply.
Collab&Play’s vision is to be the parent’s resource to achieve a happier and more balanced life and create a better world. We have developed a great community of entrepreneurs, freelancers, and creatives. We encourage deep connections, collaborations, and visionary projects. Part of what makes our culture great is that we believe in: a fun-loving approach in every meaningful thing we do, being humble, sharing knowledge and expanding confidence among our members and our team, we are honest and trustworthy. We take pride in making positive changes for others.
This isn’t your average internship. At Collab&Play, interns are expected to take ownership of their own performance and make this place better every day. People with a can-do attitude thrive here. We manage to keep this level of performance expectation high in a relaxed environment; we take our work, but not ourselves, seriously.
Shared values and expectations
- Maintain a high standard of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality
- Strengthen our relationship by upholding our policies
- Respond to children, family member, and colleague needs
- Serve as an ambassador of Collab&Play, demonstrating our mission and values in a positive and professional manner and acting as a role model of Collab&Play’s mindset
- Commit to building a safe, child-focused community
- Demonstrate professionalism and accountability
- Take the initiative to analyze and solve problems
- Treat others with courtesy and respect
- Commitment to educational programming for children
- Flexibility to meet changing work needs and demands
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Openness to feedback and desire to grow professionally
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly, maturely and compassionately with families
- Ability to maintain an excellent work ethic, a high level of energy and exceptional enthusiasm all day, every day, for the duration of the internship
Experience & Education
- College student or recent graduate
- Experience working with children is a plus
Work Hours & Dates
Depending on the specific week or day, the needs of Collab&Play may vary. We seek and make offers to interns who we believe are capable of thriving in this environment and contributing to Collab&Play’s success.
General Staff Hours Information
- Staff may work anytime between 8am and 6pm, Monday through Friday.
- Number of hours and start/finish time will vary by position and day
- Staff meetings: During regular work hours
General supervision, ongoing observation, and evaluation are provided by Collab&Play management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some lifting and carrying up to 60 lbs.
- Typing, writing, reading
- Seeing, hearing and speaking, both nearby and at a distance
- Use hands and fingers to help with classroom supplies and operate equipment
- Frequent sitting
- Standing, walking, kneeling