Internship – PR & Communications
The PR & Communications Intern provides day-to-day support for the Company’s public relations and communications efforts both internal and external.
More specifically, this role assists CEO on all aspects of public relations, external and internal communications and coordination within the company’s organization. This role covers corporate campaigns – helping the Company tell its stories in the press and conveying quality and innovation in our unique services
Essential Job Functions
- Able and willing to take on PR/Communications projects and drive them from conception to execution with appropriate but minimal supervision.
- Update and keep maintained the public relations contact database.
- Assists with key media and influencers.
- Plays a role in implementing the Company’s internal communications program, including writing, and editing.
- Assists with helping to gather editorial calendars, as well as stats on relevant media outlets and blogs, from or about a variety of publications.
- Assists with ongoing tracking of where stories related to the Company are showing up across all media channels. Solicits, clips and archives coworking news regularly.
- Assists with hosting media or coordinating photo shoots at the company HQ.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible work environment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- College degree in progress, preferably in Public Relations or a related field.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and written, with a wide variety of people.
- Able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Child development knowledge a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs preferred
- General knowledge of the culture and business philosophy preferred.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
Internship Notes This is an unpaid internship at Collab&Play, the duration of which will depend on the student’s school calendar.