Internship – Partnership Development
The Partnership Development Intern will assist our CEO and CIO in approaching, creating and strengthening strategic partnerships with the community, private and public organizations.
Essential Job Functions
- Design strategic partnership programs
- Cold calling/emailing potential partners
- Coordinate and execute social media activities alongside the CMO
- Participation in local community events
- Assist with the creation of social media graphs and content
- Submit weekly partnership meeting reports
- Able to stand, sit and pick babies up.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible work environment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must be fluent in English, both in speaking and writing with good organizational and analytical skills.
- College degree in progress, preferably in Business, Marketing, PR or a related field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs preferred
- Be dynamic, committed and motivated by the world of social entrepreneurship.
- Be able to work in a team and in an open space.
- A passion for social entrepreneurship, along with an interest for women and children development will be greatly appreciated.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, potential partners, customers, and vendors.
This is an unpaid internship at Collab&Play, the duration of which will depend on the student’s school calendar.
1800 S. Brand Blvd, #103, Glendale, CA, 91204