Internship – Digital Marketing Assistant (Social Media)
The Marketing Assistant Intern will assist our Chief Marketing Officer on marketing efforts.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist with development of social media campaigns
- Coordinate and execute social media activities
- Design promotional campaigns within the local communities
- Assist with the creation of social media graphs and content
- Submit weekly marketing meeting reports
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must be fluent in English, both in speaking and writing with good organizational and analytical skills.
- College degree in progress, preferably in Marketing or a related field.
- Has computer knowledge.
- Be dynamic, committed and motivated by the world of Marketing.
- Be able to work in a team and an open space.
- A passion for social entrepreneurship, along with an interest for women and children development will be greatly appreciated.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
This is an unpaid internship at Collab&Play, the duration of which will depend on the student’s school calendar.